Duro-Med Memory Lumbar Cushion  » Health  »
  • As soon as I received this gift, I decided to use on my computer desk chair to see how it felt on my back
  • Also the fact t hat this lumbar cushion was equipped with a strap made it quite convenient for me actually hold the cushion in a place exactly where I wished to place it, without actually fearing of it slipping off
  • In fact I found it so comfortable for my back that I almost carried it along with me

• by rm002

I am one of those unfortunate persons who have been suffering from a severe back ache for quite a few years now. The fact that the pain which usually appeared on the lower back seemed to be quite bearable during the initial stages of its occurrence, soon became intolerable if I sometimes failed to nurture it, thereby making me bed ridden for some days until it is healed completely.

Since my husband always knew about the difficulty I faced during this lower back ache, one fine day he happened to surprise me with this wonderful gift called Duro-Med memory foam lumbar cushion with strap. My husband felt that using this lumbar cushion could in a great way help me keep my lower back ache at bay,

therefore making life much easier and comfortable. I was indeed ‘touched’ by this loving gesture of my husband.

Though I have a collection of quite a few products to help me with my back pain- I always love trying out new ones each time. As soon as I received this gift, I decided to use on my computer desk chair to see how it felt on my back. After placing it on my chair, when I continued with my work on the computer for extended period of time- I was rather amazed about the results this lumbar cushion had on my back.

Earlier whenever I sat for more than 20 -25 minutes on the same chair, I would feel uncomfortable and try stretching on the chair or just get ...

• up and stroll around for a minute or two. But after I placed this cushion, I was rather surprised that I only started the discomfort after about an hour and this according to me was in itself a great improvement. I was just thrilled.

Using foam Duro-Med memory lumbar cushion indeed did help a lot in combating my lower back pain. What I really liked about using this lumbar cushion was the fact that apart from allowing sitting comfortably for a longer period of time, this cushion actually helped in keeping my spine in a proper alignment, thereby relieving the tension in my back. Placing this pillow not only helped me sit in a proper posture but to a great extent helped to minimize the pain caused to

long hours of sitting. Also the fact t hat this lumbar cushion was equipped with a strap made it quite convenient for me actually hold the cushion in a place exactly where I wished to place it, without actually fearing of it slipping off.

Duro-Med memory lumbar cushion indeed proved to be quite a beneficiary aid in helping me deal with my back pain. In fact I found it so comfortable for my back that I almost carried it along with me. So whether I was on my computer or watching my favorite T.V show or travelling in my car, I placed this cushion behind my back for total comfort.

Priced at $39.80, this lumbar cushion indeed proved to be valuable and useful aid for those suffering from lower back pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431011408400531/k2311a0131/1.31.11