Bio freeze Pain Relieving Spray  » Medicine  »
  • In fact I found it hard to rub some pain reliving cream on the affected area and this when my husband recommended that I use this product called Bio freeze pain relieving spray
  • As I sprayed it on the affected area- what instantly impressed me about this product was that it felt just cool on the affected area
  • Within a week of using this spray (2-3 times day) - I noticed that my pain had completely been healed thereby helping me heave a sigh of relief
  • While my husband just prefers keeping this spray in his gym bag, my son who plays tennis and happens to experience some muscle sprain almost every other day- finds this spray indeed quite useful and functional during his practice sessions

• by rm002

I had been witnessing a thronging pain on the centre areas of both my shoulders for quite some time now. Though the exact reason of the pain was still unknown, I just figured out that it might have been caused after having to lift those heavy suitcases during the vacation with my loved ones. Though the pain initially didn’t seem very harsh, did eventually become so brutal that it made it just impossible for me to even lift my hands rather comfortably. In fact I found it hard to rub some pain reliving cream on the affected area and this when my husband recommended that I use this product called Bio freeze pain relieving spray.

Since I had been experiencing a severe, I felt had my own

doubts whether this spray would be of any kind of help to me. But when I used it for the first time- this pain relieving spray indeed proved me wrong. As I sprayed it on the affected area- what instantly impressed me about this product was that it felt just cool on the affected area. For a moment I almost felt as though this spray had absorbed all the pain and this indeed helped me get some instant relief, thereby making me totally calm and comfortable.

Within a week of using this spray (2-3 times day) - I noticed that my pain had completely been healed thereby helping me heave a sigh of relief. My shoulders now felt more flexible and moved easily without any kind of pain.

• What was really nice about using this spray was the fact that apart from letting me deal with my pain rather independently, this pain relief spray was perhaps the most simplest and easiest way to help me heal my pain. But the greatest advantage which I found in using this spray was that it did not in any way feel greasy or caused any kind of stain on my clothes which indeed made it easy to use it any time of the day , thereby helping my pain heal quickly.

Bio freeze pain relieving spray indeed proved to be the perfect solution to help me heal in my pain in rather simple and effective way. Since this spray proves to be quite travel friendly- it

helped me to care of my pains even when I was on the move. While my husband just prefers keeping this spray in his gym bag, my son who plays tennis and happens to experience some muscle sprain almost every other day- finds this spray indeed quite useful and functional during his practice sessions.

Bio freeze pain relieving spray ahs indeed now become a favorite of all my family members. The fact this spray is easy to sue and seems to deliver some instant results- makes everyone (young or old) to just looking for it as soon as encounter an injury. Priced at $8.55, this pain reliving spray according to me can prove to be a great aid in helping to keep your family healthy and fit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2631011408350531/k2311a0131/1.31.11