Olay Quench in Shower Body Lotion
  • I am one of those persons who experience dry and flaky skin especially during the in the winters
  • The thing that attracted me towards this product was the fact that this was basically a ‘shower body moisturizing lotion’ – which I thought was very ‘unusual ‘and ‘unique’ from all the moisturizers I had used in the past
  • After having rubbed this lotion all over my body- when I rinsed it off- the results I encountered was simply amazing
  • Olay quench in shower body lotion is perhaps one of the best body moisturizers I have used so far

• by rm002

I am one of those persons who experience dry and flaky skin especially during the in the winters. Since the cool air plays havoc on my skin, robbing in all the moisture – my skin starts looking rather dull and lifeless. But what really makes me feel uncomfortable is t when my skin actually starts feeling stretchy and itchy, making it therefor vital for me to use a moisturizer on a day to basis to help keep my skin in a good condition.

So during this winter season, when I happened to be out looking for a good moisturizer- I happened to set

my eyes on this product called Olay quench in shower body lotion. The thing that attracted me towards this product was the fact that this was basically a ‘shower body moisturizing lotion’ – which I thought was very ‘unusual ‘and ‘unique’ from all the moisturizers I had used in the past. Also the fact that I was quite satisfied using ‘Olay’ products so far, made me just instantly buy this product without giving it any kind of second thoughts.

Using this moisturizer indeed felt very y different. Unlike other moisturizers I had used so far, this body moisturizing lotion had to be used just

as one would use a ‘conditioner’ on the hair. After having washed my skin with soap and water, when I applied this conditioner of my wet body- wow- the feeling was just great. This body lotion which spread quickly all over my body in a matter of few seconds contained a mild pleasant fragrance, which l just loved. After having rubbed this lotion all over my body- when I rinsed it off- the results I encountered was simply amazing.

As I wiped my skin- I could feel the towel slip off smoothly over my skin. My skin appeared so soft and ...

• Olay Quench in Shower Body Lotion
      supple with just one use- That it was hard to believe that a product could actually deliver such successful results. What was really nice about using this shower body lotion was the fact that apart from helping me take care of my skin within my bath routine without actually having to re applying moisturizing lotions over and over again, this body lotion infused my skin with natural moisture, thereby leaving a light sparkle on my skin all day. Another great advantage of using this product was that in spite of it helping to drive away all the dryness on my skin, this lotion
      never ever felt greasy or oily on the skin surface- making me feel just comfortable with my skin for the whole day.

Olay quench in shower body lotion is perhaps one of the best body moisturizers I have used so far. The amazing thing about this product was the fact that apart from helping to keep my skin looking just conditioned, this lotion also helped a great deal in softening rough skin on my elbows and knees.

Priced at $6.99, Olay quench in shower body lotion according to me is a revolutionary way to softer and smoother skin in rather economical, simple and effective manner.

Olay Quench in Shower Body Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131011408340531/k2311a0131/1.31.11