Keebler Fudge Shoppe Mini Fudge Stripes
  • The cookies have an interesting taste that do taste pretty good if you have not had them in a while
  • As far as value I think it is pretty good, in my opinion the tastes of these cookies is good but not great, I have had better tasting cookies that I just like the taste more of

• by swim4evr09

These Keebler Fudge Striped cookies are the 100 calorie packs. Pretty good I’d have to say taste wise. Not my favorite cookie or sweet treat to eat out there but it can definently satisfy me. The cookies have an interesting taste that do taste pretty good if you have not had them in a while. They are a regular sweet cookie with chocolate strips drizzled on the top and chocolate covering the bottom as well. Being the 100 calorie packs, if you think about it there are not that many cookies you eat to equal 100 calories. They come in a mini

package and there are about 8-10 mini cookies in a package. These are about half the size of the regular sized cookies. They taste the same though compared to the regular size, all they do is put 100 calories worth of this cookie into the little package.

The outer box which the packages come in have pictures of the cookies in a few spots on the box, the pictures do not fool, they look exactly the same as the real cookies you recieve when you open the packages. They are about 3 dollars for a pack of usually around 8 which is not ...

• bad for these. Then the little packages inside the box remind of the commericals for these Keebler cookies. With the use of dark brown on the rims of the packaging and the tan color in the background, pictures of cookies filling the sides, it is pretty right on. Then in the middle of the package it says “100 calorie bites”.

As far as health-wise goes. This is obviously 100 calories per serving, or package I guess you could say. It is made with 100 percent cocoa. It has 0 grams of trans fat and 3.5 grams of total fat. This is five

percent of your daily diet. The saturated fat could be better- it is 2.5 grams or 13 percent of your daily diet. Everything else is not high at all, sodium only 3 percent of your daily intake and carbs at five percent. Pretty healthy for a sweet treat but the serving size is not that large- keep that in mind. As far as value I think it is pretty good, in my opinion the tastes of these cookies is good but not great, I have had better tasting cookies that I just like the taste more of.

I would say give these cookies a 6/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731011408330531/k2311a0131/1.31.11