Menominee Casino Bingo Hotel
N277 Hwy 47/55, Keshena, Wisconsin 54135
  • It was always a pleasing experience all the time
  • The players club of Menominee usually sends me coupons and offers that are attractive and I like this liberal club
  • I do not recommend this wheel game as I feel odds are not favorable

• by surehelp

I have visited Menominee casino many times and played almost all the games at this place. It was always a pleasing experience all the time. Recently I have stayed at their hotel room. It was a small complex for the hotel.

But the amenities of the room were of good quality. Mine was a standard room and there were not any bunch of additional facilities. I would have liked the room even more if there was an in room refrigerator.

The room was large with good furniture. Major highlight was the true resort quality room with thick wall ensuring calm and quiet night sleep. Even when

Menominee had hotel and other resort facilities, the major business was the casino here and I liked it that way.

All the players I chatted while playing the slots were happy and having pure fun. There was a large population of senior citizens playing there but there were good number of young folks too especially couples. On a general note the ambience of the casino was one of the better places I have visited.

At the same time I also encountered some delays with the players club counter here. The queue was often long with many people waiting with coupons. The players club of ...

• Menominee usually sends me coupons and offers that are attractive and I like this liberal club.

But they should put more staff at the players club counter to take care of the long queue faster. On all my visits to Menominee casino I have waited long to get cash back. The odds were good at the slot machines of Menominee casino.

My favorites of this casino were the nickel machines and also penny games to an extent. Although there were several hundreds of neatly arranged slot alleys, the variety of games was not top notch. But as long as the games pay back I am

not much bothered about whether the slots are classic games or modern ones.

More often than not my favorite machines were occupied by players. But after just few minutes of roaming around I was able to get other seats. Table games pit was also equally entertaining.

There were all the usual games like roulette, blackjack, craps and good number of poker tables too. In addition to that they had a big six wheel game which I played only couple of times. I do not recommend this wheel game as I feel odds are not favorable.

I switched to roulette soon. The dealers were always friendly at this casino.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4831011408320531/k2311a0131/1.31.11