Zapzypt Maximum strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel  » Medicine  »
  • Basically suggested to me by one of my friends who seem to face the similar problem like mine- what really made it different from the really different from the others I had used so far was the fact this acne gel was perhaps the only gel that helped my acne heal at a much faster rate than compared to the other anti acne treatment
  • But when I used it for the first time- I must admit the experience wasn’t a very pleasant one
  • But the results I encountered after using this acne gel- indeed proved to be quite amazing
  • Within 2-3 days after applying this gel once before retiring to bed- I noticed that most of my pimples had either dried or fallen off, while some of them had contracted to a mini size which almost looked just unnoticeable

• by rm002

The appearance of acne on my face almost leaves my face looking dull and lifeless. Though the pimples are not of the very severe kind and tend to go away after having treated them religiously with an anti- acne product- the presence on my face almost left me feeling uncomfortable and stressed. I always wished to get rid of them as soon as possible and in this endeavor has had the liberty to try out many anti acne aids. But one of my favorite acne treatment aids has always been this product called- Zapzypt Maximum strength 10% benzoyl peroxide acne treatment gel.

others I had used so far was the fact this acne gel was perhaps the only gel that helped my acne heal at a much faster rate than compared to the other anti acne treatment.

But when I used it for the first time- I must admit the experience wasn’t a very pleasant one. As soon as I applied this gel on my pimples- ouch- it just burned. In fact it burned so severely in the initial moments – that had it not stopped burning for another few more seconds- I would have had to just rinse my face to help me get some relief. But the results I encountered after using this acne gel- indeed proved to be quite amazing.

Within 2-3 days after applying this gel once before retiring to bed- ...

• I noticed that most of my pimples had either dried or fallen off, while some of them had contracted to a mini size which almost looked just unnoticeable. I was thrilled. What was really nice about using this acne treatment gel was the fact that apart from drying the excess oil from the surface of the skin rather quickly; this gel cleared all the redness, swelling on my skin caused by acne in a rather simple and effective manner. What’s more, using this gel on the blackheads area of my face also helped me reduce their appearance on my face giving my skin feel just clean and clear. The downside of using it was the fact that this gel was water based gel which got easily absorbed in to the surface of
        the skin; this gel could only used in the night because after drying- it did leave some flaky residues on my acne- which made it just impossible for me to use it during the day. Furthermore- I realized that using this gel too often left my skin dry which is why I used it only sparingly on my skin.

A great acne healer, this acne treatment gel in fact has become an important essential to help me deal with my problem of acne. Compact and portable, this gel was not easy to use but also allowed me to care of my acne while I was on the move.

Priced at $5.29, Zapzypt Maximum strength 10% benzoyl peroxide acne treatment gel proves to be a perfect solution to get rid of your acne in a simple and effective manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2631011408300531/k2311a0131/1.31.11