Lipton Pasta Sides
  • I especially like to stock up on them, when they are on sale at Price Chopper
  • Like I said everyone in the house loves them, and we all have our favorite flavor

• by Bonny
      Lipton Pasta Sides are a quick and easy to make. They are also cheap. Eveyone in our family enjoys them.

I especially like to stock up on them, when they are on sale at Price Chopper. They have a 10/$10 sale, so thats a dollar a bag.

They have quite a few flavors to choose from. Like:

Chicken Broccoli, Chicken, Alfredo,Chedder Broccoli, Stroganoff etc.

You can make them on the stove or in the microwave. There are 2 servings per bag, and each serving contains 210 calories.

Lipton Pasta Sides go with just about any meat. You can even have them with hot dogs and kilbaski.

We like to have them with liver sometimes ...

• as well. They also make a great lunch.

I give them to the grandkids on weekends or school vacation. Lipton Pasta Sides are very filling.

I sometimes like to have Pasta sides for lunch as well. My daughter makes the Pasta Sides, when she is in a hurry before work, she works the 4 to 12 shift.

Lipton Pasta Sides are very flavorful. They are a nice change of pace, from potatoe’s, and quicker to make.

Like I said everyone in the house loves them, and we all have our favorite flavor. My favorite is the Chicken & beef stroganoff.

So if you are looking for something quick and easy, why not give them a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272203140800431/k2311a0322/3.22.07