Impulse Body Spray London  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know normally what that means is that the scents are only sold for a certain amount of time, but years later this range is still getting sold
  • New York is by far my most favourite one, but the other 2 are quite nice as well
  • I like the sprays that have this as you don’t have to worry about the lid falling off in your bag
  • I think this smells a bit like parma violets and I wonder if it is a similar scent in here and that is why the tin seems to be a Violet colour

• by leeanne160480

As far as I was aware, this range of body Sprays only came out for a Limited Edition. I know normally what that means is that the scents are only sold for a certain amount of time, but years later this range is still getting sold. It still says limited Edition on the tins, so wonder if they have just got loads of these tins left, or that they are just going to keep getting sold. You would think if this is the case then the wording that this was Limited Edition wouldn’t be on the tins anymore wouldn’t you?

There is 3 of them in this range and they are known as the City Collection. There is this one, Paris and New York. New York is by

far my most favourite one, but the other 2 are quite nice as well. They all smell totally different.

This comes in the usual 75ml tin. The right price for this can vary anything between £1.80-£2.20 depending on where you buy this. I normally just pick this up at my Supermarket and there is often either a 2 for £2 offer on the range, or it is sold for £1. this is when I stock up and also try new ones that I have never tried before.

The tin for this looks alright. It is a light purple colour and has the branding on the front. There is a few little London scenes on here such as Big ben and it’s all ok. This doesn’t have a lid and ...

• has a twisty thing which you turn 1 way to spray and then turn the other way to lock. I like the sprays that have this as you don’t have to worry about the lid falling off in your bag. Perhaps doesn’t look all that pretty though.

So how does this smell? It is a nice smell. I think this smells a bit like parma violets and I wonder if it is a similar scent in here and that is why the tin seems to be a Violet colour. This is a crisp and fresh scent which seems to have a slight dash of Musk but not all that much. There is a sprinkling of florals in here, but they aren’t all that heavy. I feel I can

smell Fruity dashes in here but it is hard to say what kind of fruit.

This smells crisp and fresh and is just an overall nice scent. this lasts a good length of time as well and after spraying this over my clothes in the morning I can still smell this faintly later on it the day.

The whole range is worth a try and their should be a scent from here for everyone. Although this is a brand name and probably the more expensive brand for a Body Spray it is worth the money as smells quite expensive and well made, but it is still sensible to stock up when on offer in my view.

Go out and try this one and the rest of the City Collection ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131011407960531/k2311a0131/1.31.11