Avon Ice Sheers lip Balm Delicious Berry  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Well I do know why I bought them, they were brand new out and I like to try new products and also they came out at a special offer price which again is another good thing for me
  • I think it smells like Blackberry and there is a slight sparkling scent to this

• by leeanne160480

This is the last 1 in the Avon Ice Sheers range of products. I have reviewed the other 2 and figured I may as well review them all. Although I didn’t have to I ended up buying and trying all 3 of them at the same time. A Lip Balm lasts ages for me, so not sure why I felt the need to buy all 3 of them. Well I do know why I bought them, they were brand new out and I like to try new products and also they came out at a special offer price which again is another good thing for me.

This Lip Balm has a normal price of £2.50 on it. this seems a little bit expensive for what it is, since brand named

Balms can be around the £1.50 mark, but I got this when it cost 99p, so that’s not too bad. I have seen this range selling for this price in quite a few books. That is what Avon is good for as they often have offers on and if something is full price then probably in the next book it will be on offer.

This comes in the usual shape of tube that a Lip Balm comes in. it is just a plastic tube which is quite small and slim line. The colouring of this is a deep lilac and this is probably in keeping for the Berry scent. there is the little wheel part at the bottom which you use to push some of the Balm up and although ...

• it is pretty small it is easy to grab and twist. The lettering on the balm is in black and stands out alright. The little lid on the top appears to be firmly on so I wouldn’t think this would fall off at any time.

You just use this like any other Balm. Just take the lid off, twist the wheel at the bottom to get the Balm up a little bit and apply to your Lips.

When you open the Balm the scent of Berry is nice. I think it smells like Blackberry and there is a slight sparkling scent to this. Although this range comes in a perfume range as well, the scents between the perfumes and balms aren’t the same, but I would say this is

the only one that smells a little bit like 1 of the Perfumes. It is a nice scent and strong enough for you to smell it straight away.

After this was applied to my lips I could smell and taste the Berry part for only about a minute and then all I could smell and taste was a Waxy taste which wasn’t all that good. This has been the same with all the Balms which is a shame. When I use this now I just apply some to my lower lip then rub my lips together and this gives a good enough coverage on both of them.

A good enough Lip balm and it certainly moisturises but I just wish that this didn’t taste so waxy and the Berry part lasted that bit longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131011407950531/k2311a0131/1.31.11