Avon Ice Sheers lip Balm Luscious Lemon  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I bought them all when they launched a couple of months ago and got them for 99p each
  • This one isn’t my favourite, but the scent from all of them doesn’t last all that long anyway so after about a minute I feel they are all the same product anyway
  • After the first time I used this I think I applied too much

• by leeanne160480

There is 3 Lip Balms in the Avon Ice Sheers range and I’ve bought and tried them all. I don’t think there really was any need to buy all of them since a Lip balm lasts a long time, but I do like to try new products and anyway I keep misplacing Lip Balms so I tend to have them in different bags and all over the place.

The Ice Sheers range came out with the Perfumes and there is 3 of them in that range as well. They aren’t both the same scent though, so wonder why they came out with 2 totally different products?

The right price for 1 of these Lip balms is £2.50. perhaps a bit on the pricey side since a brand named one

down the high street is certainly cheaper than this, but this being Avon they are on offer every now and again. I bought them all when they launched a couple of months ago and got them for 99p each. They have been getting sold at 99p for quite a few books already.

This one isn’t my favourite, but the scent from all of them doesn’t last all that long anyway so after about a minute I feel they are all the same product anyway.

So this is in the usual shape that a Lip Balm is. It is just a little plastic tube thing. The colouring of this is Yellow no doubt in keeping with the Lemon branding. The little wheel part at the bottom is easy to twist ...

• although it is pretty small. There is a sticker over the main body of the balm and this has the branding in small black lettering and the little lid on top stays on the Balm easy enough.

To use as usual you just take the lid off, twist the wheel bit at the bottom to get some of the Balm up and apply this to your lips.

When you open the tube you will get a nice hint of Lemon. This isn’t too strong, but it smells nice enough. It smells quite like real lemons although you can smell the Waxy scent of the Balm as well.

So just apply some of this onto your lips. After the first time I used this I think I applied too much.

I gave a slick on both my lips and not that thick a slick, but it felt like I had loads on. Now I tend to just slick on 1 of my lips and them rub them both together and this gives a good coverage.

So you get the smell and slight taste of lemons only for about a minute and then this is all replaced with a Waxy scent and taste which isn’t all that good. Pity the lemon didn’t last longer as it would have been a lot nicer.

This Moisturises your lips well and I would say after a couple of days using this a couple of times your lips should be nice and soft.

A good enough product but I’m not so keen on the Waxy taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131011407940531/k2311a0131/1.31.11