BeneFiber Drink Mix Raspberry Tea singles 8 pks  » Health  »
  • The plain powder was the first product I started with, and I was so impressed with the way it mixed so easily with water or any other liquid, without thickening it or changing the flavor
  • The fiber in Benefiber works too– I definitely notice better regularity and less hunger when I use it regularly
  • When I found the single packs of flavored Benefiber, I was thrilled
  • It is extremely easy and convenient to carry these little sticks around with you to mix into your bottled water
  • I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs to add fiber to their diet for health reasons

• by reviewabit

I try to add fiber to my diet, to help with weight loss and aid in treating irritable bowel syndrome. I’ve used a lot of different fiber products, and Benefiber mix is one of my favorites. The plain powder was the first product I started with, and I was so impressed with the way it mixed so easily with water or any other liquid, without thickening it or changing the flavor. It is super easy to get three grams of fiber into your day by just drinking a glass of fluid that you were probably going to drink anyway.

The fiber in Benefiber works too– I definitely notice better regularity and less hunger when I use it regularly. When I found the single packs of flavored Benefiber, I was thrilled. This is a way to really enjoy your fiber!

It is extremely easy and convenient to carry these little sticks around with you to mix into your bottled water.

It’s identical to the Crystal Light or countless other single mix packs, but with the added benefit of a healthy dose of fiber. They are not very expensive, and it is well worth the investment. The latest flavor I have purchased is the raspberry tea.

I am a tea fanatic, and although I can be a bit of a tea snob and greatly prefer freshly brewed tea, I made an exception for the Benefiber raspberry tea flavor. I love flavored teas and raspberry tea is a staple in my cabinet. The first time I used a pack, I was not sure what to expect.

I have had many bottled teas and dry mixes that ...

• I was not very impressed with. Most tea mixes have a bitter aftertaste and don’t really please a tea connoisseur. Adding a flavor, like raspberry, can help, although some lemon flavored powdered teas are horrid.

This wasn’t too bad. It was actually kind of pleasant. I would not consider it one of the best teas to judge tea as a beverage by, but if you really craved tea and there was no fresh brewed around, this might take the edge off your craving.

It does have a tiny bit of that powdered tea aftertaste, but I think that is unavoidable. Tea seems to be a hard flavor to replicate truly into a powder mix. Like all of the Benefiber products I have used, this one mixes well with cold water, although it is easiest if you shake the

bottle really hard.

Mixing in a glass is a little more resistant, but neither is bad compared to the gritty old fashioned fiber drink mixes. I don’t know how I ever drank those. I like to take these along with me when I travel and drink lots of them– because if you’ve ever had “road trip constipation” you can appreciate that these will prevent that.

A friend of mine gave me a great idea for using these in an alternate way. You can mix them with fruit or yogurt in a blender for a high fiber smoothie. I like to use almond milk and strawberries to mix with mine because it is lower carb.

I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs to add fiber to their diet for health reasons. This is a very pleasant and easy way to accomplish that

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431011407840531/k2311a0131/1.31.11