Listerine Whitening  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a bottle of Listerine Whitening mouthwash after reading a review of it here
  • I had used it for several weeks before I noticed any
  • Another thing I like is now well it works to kill all the bacteria and keep my breath fresh
  • It is probably one of the best mouthwash products I've used

• by Lorianna
      I bought a bottle of Listerine Whitening mouthwash after reading a review of it here; so yes, Listerine owes some commission to ReviewStream on that purchase!

Listerine Whitening was very easy to find on the store shelf; in

its non-clear, white bottle it stood out among other Listerine products. It is a bit pricy, around $6, but that’s the way it is with brand names.

Listerine Whitening works a little different from regular Listerine (and other brands) mouthwash products. It is actually a pre-brush rinse, which means that you need to brush your teeth after using it. Also, because of the whitening formula, it should be used no more than twice a ...

• Listerine Whitening
      day - morning and evening.

The other reviewer here has said that they were very pleased with the product, and so am I. Listerine whitening does help to whiten teeth, although the results are not immediate but gradual.

I had used it for several weeks before I noticed any. Another thing I like is now well it works to kill all the bacteria and keep my breath fresh. It is probably one of the best mouthwash products I’ve used.

Listerine Whitening
Barry says :

The instructions on my container of Listerine Whitening says the Whitening should be used after brushing and flossing. One of the reviews says the whitening should be used before brushing. What is the correct situation? If the former is correct, what is the situation after using it? I have been rinsing a little after using the liquid for a minute. Is this OK?

Galega says :

What you are seeing on the container is the correct way of using Listerine. You should always use it after brushing your teeth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312203140750431/k2311a0322/3.22.07