Great Value Fruit Slices  » Food  »
  • I bought this for the children's party that we had
  • I was thought it will be another synthetic sugary food for kids but I was impressed with the flavor
  • It is even a very delicious treat for adults because the flavor was just all right and sweet but moderate
  • I like the quality of the jelly too because it was soft but not floppy

• by ibizaspain

This product is sold at Walmart Canada. The container is very big and transparent. I bought this for the children’s party that we had. This is a jelly-like fruit slices. It has various colors representing the flavor that it contains. It is sprinkled with white sugar. It is the typical fruit candy slices but quite thicker. One slice which looks like the pulp of a fruit is an inch thick. I like that it is big in sizes. When

you will be looking for fruit slices and you want to be satisfied, this is the perfect product. The slices for me is the best thing. There are other products from candy bars anywhere in the world which only has half the size of it. When you eat one slice, you are satisfied with it because you can really savor this candy.

With candies like this, I am keen about how good the flavor is. I was thought it ...

• will be another synthetic sugary food for kids but I was impressed with the flavor. There were various flavors–strawberry, orange, etc. All flavors were good and it did not contain any unwanted taste. There are times when candies feel like it was just created without thinking of a perfect taste because anyway children will eat it. This is not one of those. It is even a very delicious treat for adults because the flavor was just all right and
        sweet but moderate.

I like the quality of the jelly too because it was soft but not floppy. Jelly-like candies sometimes feel too soft that when you eat it inside your mouth, it feels like you are chewing a sponge. This brand is different. It is compact but soft and it does not feels spongy inside your mouth.

I find this candies unique and at the same time delicious. It has the extraordinary traits that I look for in candies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731011407460431/k2311a0131/1.31.11