Ramy Liquid Powder Foundation Almond Princess  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • It seems like one of the ground breaking product in the foundation market and I know I just have to give them a try
  • I almost decided not to get them when I see the price tag however my curiosity of how good the product is got the better of me, and so I bought them after all
  • I am not too fond of the ingredients aside from natural ingredient of beeswax which I love
  • Unfortunately, this foundation does not stay matte for long
  • However when they seem to have disappear on me upon hours of wearing, I felt really disappointed with this product

• by janicemic

I got this foundation on a whim after I read the description of this product. I own tons of foundation, oh well to be exact, I have a huge collection of beauty products and yet even though I am not on shortage or real need of them I keep adding them to my collection. I am on constant search of the “it” product that will perform best on my skin and thus I keep buying especially when I fall for great marketing or branding. This is one of the great branding products that I could not resist to pass them on. I was so attracted to the foundation when I read that this liquid foundation will fade away in to powder look on my skin.

It seems like one of the ground breaking product in the foundation market and I know I just have to give them a try.

This liquid foundation is quite pricey at $39 and they come in a very small bottle of 1.0 fluid ounce of product. I almost decided not to get them when I see the price tag however my curiosity of how good the product is got the better of me, and so I bought them after all.

I am not too fond of the ingredients aside from natural ingredient of beeswax which I love; the foundation has talc and peanut oil in them. I was expecting this foundation to be oil free and peanut oil is still some form of oil for ...

• me. Initially, I am worried that I might break out from this foundation however after applying them for almost 2 months, it is safe to say that I have not break out from wearing this foundation.

The texture of this foundation is very creamy and buttery in texture. It feels really smooth upon application and since the texture is rather creamy, I doubt it will evaporate in to powder form on my skin. However, after about 5 -10 minutes of wearing the foundation transform from creamy dew look in to really matte finish on my skin. I love the effect as the matte finish is just perfect for my oily skin.

I love how lightweight the foundation feels. Despite having a powdery matte finish, the

foundation does not dry or tugged on my skin. I do not feel like I am wearing a thick layer of foundation on my skin. Unfortunately, this foundation does not stay matte for long. I have to powder myself on the 3rd hour of wearing and I noticed how the powder seems to have lost a fraction of coverage on my ugly spots. It seems that my oily skin has absorbed and drinks up the foundation.

The coverage power is not very strong to begin with. However when they seem to have disappear on me upon hours of wearing, I felt really disappointed with this product. There is no longevity on this product and I do not think I would repurchase when I am out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131011407450431/k2311a0131/1.31.11