Market Pantry Cini Mini Crunch  » Food  »
  • I only bought this cereal once as I never had what I would consider a craving for more of it
  • I dislike cereals that become soggy quickly once milk is added and this isn't one of those cereals
  • There's definitely an impressive amount of cinnamon and sugar on the little bites, so the cereal is rich, and if that's what you're after, this Target brand cereal is one that you should look into
  • I liked the crunchiness and freshness of the cereal and I enjoyed the cinnamon taste, but it's not a cereal that I would want to snack on or have a bowl of due to the extreme sweetness

• by CirclingCanvas

The Market Pantry Cini Mini Crunch cereal comes in a twelve point eight ounce box for just under two dollars. This is a cereal that can be found only at Target stores as it’s a Target store brand item. I only bought this cereal once as I never had what I would consider a craving for more of it. It’s a cereal that’s very similar to General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. I loved that cereal when I was a kid, although I’m sure neither my teeth nor

my blood sugar did. I guess super sweet was something that worked for me as a kid, but now that I’m older, General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal isn’t appetizing to me, and neither is this cereal.

The above isn’t a slam against this cereal. If you or your children like excessively sweet cereal, then this cereal will likely satisfy you or your children. There’s a generous amount of sugar and cinnamon on every small bite. It’s a very sweet cereal that doesn’t offer much else other than a ...

• blend of cinnamon and sugar. The pieces are small and thin, and pretty crunchy even in milk, so I do consider it to be a decent “milk cereal”. I dislike cereals that become soggy quickly once milk is added and this isn’t one of those cereals. Having this cereal with milk also seems to tone down the sweetness of the cereal to a minor extent.

The Market Pantry Cini Mini Crunch cereal was satisfactory, but I didn’t like it enough to want to buy it again. I’m just

not as drawn to super sweet cereals as I once was. There’s definitely an impressive amount of cinnamon and sugar on the little bites, so the cereal is rich, and if that’s what you’re after, this Target brand cereal is one that you should look into. I liked the crunchiness and freshness of the cereal and I enjoyed the cinnamon taste, but it’s not a cereal that I would want to snack on or have a bowl of due to the extreme sweetness. I’m rating this cereal an “8″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731011407410431/k2311a0131/1.31.11