Great Value Flour Tortillas Fajita Size (Sixteen Pack)
  • The flour tortillas don't have much taste and they aren't supposed to, but they never taste as if they're going stale
  • With the Great Value brand, I get a decent number of flour tortillas for a fine price

• by CirclingCanvas

The Great Value Flour Tortillas Fajita Size come sixteen to a package. This is a product sold exclusively at Walmart stores as it’s a Walmart store brand item. I generally save about fifty cents when I go with this store brand flour tortilla over the name brand flour tortillas. When I want to make fajitas for dinner or some other rolled-up Mexican-style food, I purchase the

Great Value product because the quality is satisfactory for me.

The flour tortillas are soft and not at all tough when I bite into one, but they’re still sturdy enough where they don’t break apart when I’m rolling one up. The flour tortillas are particularly sized for a moderate portion of cut up meat and vegetables. I usually take two flour tortillas, add some cut up beef or chicken, toss in a generous amount of vegetables like bell peppers and onions as well as some shredded cheese, set them next to a side of rice and I end up having a filling and satisfying meal. The flour tortillas don’t have much taste and they aren’t supposed to, but they never taste as if they’re going stale. I do make sure though that ...

• Great Value Flour Tortillas Fajita Size (Sixteen Pack)
      I use them up before the date on the packaging arrives. I also use these flour tortillas to make burritos as they are the right size for that kind of Mexican food too. The flour tortillas wrap well and don’t tear too easily, so they aren’t real messy to pick up and eat.

The Great Value Flour Tortillas Fajita Size is a Mexican-inspired food item sold under

the Walmart Great Value store brand for less than what the name brand flour tortillas retail for. I personally don’t think there’s much, if any, difference between the Great Value brand and the La Banderita or the Old El Paso brands. With the Great Value brand, I get a decent number of flour tortillas for a fine price. For the above reasons, I’m rating these flour tortillas a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731011407320431/k2311a0131/1.31.11