iPod Touch 4th Generation  » Electronics  »
  • The browser is incredibly fast, and it has no problem rendering any pages
  • If you don't already have an iPod touch, I highly recommend you pick one up

• by Lex Marek

When I sat down to write this review, it took me a while to determine what category this review was. The iPod touch 4G does so much that it’s difficult to call it anything.

The iPod touch can compete as a gaming console. With over two billion apps, there is never a lack of entertainment. The games work flawlessly for the most part, they run smoothly and look great. I would take an iPod touch over a PSP or a Nintendo DS

any day. It’s that good. I am addicted to multiple apps on my iPod and use them multiple times a day.

The iPod touch can compete as a portable web browser. I would choose an iPod touch over a small laptop any day. The browser is incredibly fast, and it has no problem rendering any pages. My only problem with the browser is the lack of flash, however the touch has many applications that make the lack of flash not noticeable. Notable ...

• apps include College Humor and YouTube.

The iPod touch can compete as an MP3 player. The music application is flawless. Cover art looks great, and music controls work smoothly. The only downside here is the mediocre audio quality when compared with something like the Cowon S9. But audiophiles are not the iPod’s target audience. Teen’s are.

The iPod touch cannot compete as a camera. The camera is decent, but nothing special. It will fit the bill for most occasions and is a nice

addition.

This iPod touch which lays humbly on my desk is capable of anything. I can take notes, watch videos, listen to music, play games, surf the net, use the calculator, find out where my friends are, see a satellite image of anywhere in the world, and so much more.

If you don’t already have an iPod touch, I highly recommend you pick one up. They are truly magical. 9/10. There is still some room for improvement, such as a better camera or faster processor.

iPod Touch 4th Generation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1631011407110331/k2311a0131/1.31.11