Maybelline One by One Volum Express Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love trying mascaras a lot basically cos I am always looking to deck my eye up and mascara is a great way to do that
  • I think I have one in pretty much every drug store brand

• by bloggerbabe

Chances are, you saw a monster display of the latest Maybelline mascara at your local walmart for the last few weeks, and if not, you probably will soon! One by one, Maybelline Mascara Volum ‘Express is set for a wide distribution next month and I had the chance to check it to share my experiences with you. Let’s see how it fares!

I am

not big on trying new products. I dont buy them the minute it comes out and jump on the band wagon but I had to try out the new mascara from Maybelline. I love trying mascaras a lot basically cos I am always looking to deck my eye up and mascara is a great way to do that. I think I have one in pretty much every drug store brand. I am a little stingy and don’t buy too many department store products.

One of the main points of difference between all the mascara is the brush. One By One ridge is about 300, alternately long and short, thin bristles reach all the eyelashes, and is dubbed as the Maybelline Lash Catcher.

What I liked : It ...

• Maybelline One by One Volum Express Mascara
      gives instant drama to your eyes. It doesn’t lengthen your lashes per se like say CoverGirl Lengthening mascara but if you’re looking for drama .this is your friend. I thought maybelline was genius when they came out with Falsies but I think this one is a clear winner. I loved how it coated every single lash with dramatic coat.I might even wear
      one on top of the other for instant drama and length and pop!

What I would have like to have: It claims to declump your lashes while it coats it but I had to declump it myself with a lash wand so it doesn’t necessarily do what it claims. If you dont like doing another extra thing then maybeyou would have to think about this one.

christiana alverez says :

How much is this mascara? Is it hypoallergenic? I have bad reactions to mascaras sometimes and I have to get ones that specifically say hypoallergenic. Also, how much is this mascara?

nitakb says :

Hi Christiana,

This Mascara is not hypoallergenic.

Also, this specific product has been discounted by Maybelline. But you can find similar products in the product line called Volum’ Express one-by-one Washable mascara and Volum’ Express One-by-One Waterproof Mascara.

You can find Volum’ Express One-by-One Washable mascara here at

And you can find Volum’ Express One-by-One Waterproof Mascara. here at

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131011407080331/k2311a0131/1.31.11