HP Pavilion dv6000  » Laptops  »

• by akmal
      from one week ago i had bout this laptop to do my regular daily works in the analysis of a control system and i had found that this laptop is essntial for me to do my work it is a good laptop but i feel that it is a problem with the heat distribution because it temperature

goes high so fast when i open it and begin to work with it. this makes me wounder if that it is a problem with all this laptop kind but when i asked my frinds they toled me do not put it on a bed for examble and you will overcome this problem after i reurned ...

• to my home i notice that is real that the closed surfice like bed and clothes can not distrbute the temperature so good but when i put it on the disk or any table it works in the normal temperature degree so i begin to work with it on any wood surfice not like what i
        was doing on the past days in my opinion it is sooth, good and active laptop for any engineer to buy for home application and also for work application like me. it has an advantage of touch sound volume which is so easy for me to control the volume of the laoud speakers which makes me happy when i using it.

HP Pavilion dv6000

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632203140700431/k2311a0322/3.22.07