Jim’s Clothing Store
1301A Highway 45 N, Columbus, MS 39705
  • I love shopping at Jim's Clothing and it's one of my most favorite stores to shop
  • I enjoy being able to go to Jim's Clothing to get nice named brand clothes without having to pay a lot
  • The owner certainly negotiates prices with customers on occasions and I believe this helps customer experience
  • In my opinion this is not a big problem and it's certainly not something that would stop me from shopping at Jim's Clothing
  • Overall in my opinion Jim's Clothing is a great store and I would certainly highly recommend shopping here

• by John

Jim’s Clothing is a men’s clothing store that’s located in Columbus, MS. I love shopping at Jim’s Clothing and it’s one of my most favorite stores to shop. I love the fact that the prices at Jim’s Clothing are so much cheaper than other stores in the area.

Most of the clothing items at Jim’s Clothing are name brand items. I enjoy being able to go to Jim’s Clothing to get nice named brand clothes without having to pay a lot.

Everything that I have

purchased from Jim’s Clothing has been made out of very high quality material and I have not had any problems with anything that I have purchased from the store. Jim’s Clothing is a locally owned store and the owner does most of the store work.

The owner is very generous and I love the fact that he gives discounts on certain items to his repeat customers. The owner certainly negotiates prices with customers on occasions and I believe this helps customer experience.

The owner of Jim’s Clothing ...

• provides really good customer service and I know from experience that he wants what’s best for the customer. Another thing that I love about Jim’s Clothing is that they have a lot of clearance items.

I love buying their clearance items because it certainly means that I can get a lot more without having to pay a lot. Jim’s Clothing is a very small store and it also has a small parking lot.

There are usually many cars at the store but when it’s busy it can

be tough to find a parking spot. One small criticism that I have of the store is that it seems a bit over crowded.

Sometimes it can be a little difficult to get around through the store because all of the clothing racks are so close together. In my opinion this is not a big problem and it’s certainly not something that would stop me from shopping at Jim’s Clothing.

Overall in my opinion Jim’s Clothing is a great store and I would certainly highly recommend shopping here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2431011406910331/k2311a0131/1.31.11