Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap  » Housewares  »
  • I use Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap a lot and I love using this dish detergent
  • I have a lot of experience using Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap and in my opinion it cleans really good
  • Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap is amazing and it cleans like no other dish detergent that I have used
  • The reason that I use Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap is because I have noticed that it works better than any other detergent when it comes to cleaning stuck on food
  • Overall I believe that Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap is the best detergent and I would certainly recommend this detergent to anyone

• by John

I use Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap a lot and I love using this dish detergent. This detergent is very cheap and I love the fact that I only have to pay 1 dollar for a medium sized bottle.

This detergent is very cheap but it certainly gets the job done.

I have a lot of experience using Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap and in my opinion it cleans really good.

Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap is amazing

and it cleans like no other dish detergent that I have used.

The reason that I use Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap is because I have noticed that it works better than any other detergent when it comes to cleaning stuck on food.

When using Palmolive it doesn’t take much effort to clean and I love the way that this detergent makes the toughest stains just wash away.

From my experience using Palmolive I have also noticed ...

• that it works very well when cleaning grease.

Unlike similar detergents that I have used when using Palmolive it does not take a lot of washing to get rid of grease.

Palmolive works very well even when it comes to cleaning the heaviest pots and pans.

I am always amazed by how well Palmolive cleans tough cooked on food.

Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap works instantly and I love the fact that I don’t have to

do much soaking when using this dish detergent.

Another thing that I love about this detergent is that it doesn’t take much detergent to get results.

A very small amount of Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap creates a lot of suds and this is great in my opinion because with Palmolive I don’t have to buy detergent as often.

Overall I believe that Palmolive Original Dishwashing Soap is the best detergent and I would certainly recommend this detergent to anyone.

Harriet says :

Agreed, great review on such a simple product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5331011406870331/k2311a0131/1.31.11