Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
Auntie Anne’s Pretzel shop 400 S. Baldwin Ave, Arcadia, CA.
  • He then said Thank you, hope to see you again soon
  • However, it was still soft though, fresh and raisiny sweet

• by icesplinter

I walked up to the storefront and found there was one individual in front of me placing a specific order that was going to have to be made and would take a few minutes. As I waited I made mental notes and took notice of the surroundings. The cleanliness, trash factor etc.

The store area was indeed clean

and free of debris. There was no overflowing trash, straw wrappers etc.

The glass was streak free and clean as was the inside of the casings. The pretzels were stacked in an appealing manner.

The case was probably 1/2 full but more pretzels were in the oven. The upkeep was as one would expect.

While the associate was preparing the initial order he acknowledged me and said he would be with me in a moment. He then made small talk about the pretzels to keep me engaged then literally in about two minutes when finished, He smiled and asked, “Good morning what fresh baked pretzel can I get for you?” I ordered a raisin pretzel to which he asked ...

• Auntie Anne's Pretzels
      “do you want to add a dipping glaze or lemonade with your pretzel? After declining that, he prepared my order handed it to me and asked for three dollars and nine cents.

He gave me coupons as I got my payment ready and told me about and stamped a Pretzel Perfect Pass card for me. He then said “Thank you,

hope to see you again soon.

” The pretzel quality was very tasty and good. The pretzel itself, was although warm, it was certainly just barely warm.

However, it was still soft though, fresh and raisiny sweet. The pretzel was baked through, not burned in any way and not under done.

There was no hint of butter however the normal sweetness could have overshadowed it.

Auntie Anne's Pretzels

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 731011406830331/k2311a0131/1.31.11