Wing Zone Chicken Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
1621 Passage Road, Biloxi, MS 39531
  • I have been eating at Wing Zone for a long time and in my opinion they have some of the best chicken in the area
  • Wing Zone's chicken is very flavorful and it has a really good seasoning that I have not noticed from any other restaurant in the area
  • The prices at Wing Zone are not very expensive in my opinion
  • The customer service at Wing Zone is amazing and I have never had an issue that's not been resolved in an efficient manner
  • Overall my experience with Wing Zone has always been good and I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone

• by John

Wing Zone is a restaurant that sells mainly chicken but they do have other side items. I have been eating at Wing Zone for a long time and in my opinion they have some of the best chicken in the area.

Wing Zone’s chicken is very flavorful and it has a really good seasoning that I have not noticed from any other restaurant in the area.

The prices at

Wing Zone are not very expensive in my opinion.

You can get 10 chicken legs or chicken wings for 10 dollars and that’s a lot cheaper than other restaurants in the area.

Wing Zone is a very small restaurant and they don’t have a dine in area.

Although they are a small restaurant they do have a huge parking lot so whenever I go to Wing Zone I don’t ...

• have to be concerned about parking.

The customer service at Wing Zone is amazing and I have never had an issue that’s not been resolved in an efficient manner.

The workers at Wing Zone are certainly very courteous and friendly people.

One of the things that I really love about Wing Zone is the fact that they have delivery service.

The delivery service at Wing Zone is always

very fast and I usually receive my order within 20 minutes after ordering.

There are not many chicken places in this area that have delivery service so I believe that this is a great addition to Wing Zone.

Some of the items offered include, chicken legs, chicken wings and even hot wings.

Overall my experience with Wing Zone has always been good and I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 731011406820331/k2311a0131/1.31.11