Sanderson Farms Packaged Chicken  » Food  »
  • I love the fact that Sanderson Farms Packaged Chicken is available in many types including, wings, legs and thighs
  • Although this chicken is low priced in my opinion it's a lot better than some of the other more expensive brands
  • Sanderson Farms chicken is not small like I have noticed with other brands of chicken
  • This chicken is always packaged tightly and I believe this helps to maintain quality
  • Overall I certainly love Sanderson Farms Packaged Chicken and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

Sanderson Farms Packaged Chicken is sold at several supermarkets in my area and it’s certainly my most favorite brand of chicken. I love the fact that Sanderson Farms Packaged Chicken is available in many types including, wings, legs and thighs.

One of the reasons that I purchase this brand of chicken is because it’s usually always a lot cheaper than other brands.

Although this chicken is low

priced in my opinion it’s a lot better than some of the other more expensive brands.

The amount that I pay for this chicken varies depending on how much it purchase but the price can range from 3 dollars up to 15 dollars.

Sanderson Farms Packaged Chicken always has really good quality.

When it comes to chicken some people don’t believe that brand matters but I can ...

• certainly say that Sanderson Farms Chicken tastes better than some of the other brands of chicken that I have purchased.

Sanderson Farms chicken is always very flavorful and I have not had any problems with the quality of this chicken.

Sanderson Farms chicken is not small like I have noticed with other brands of chicken.

I love the fact that each and every piece of chicken is

always very thick and they contain lots of meat.

I love the fact that Sanderson Farms lists the packaged date on all of their chicken because in my opinion this is a great benefit when making sure the chicken is fresh.

This chicken is always packaged tightly and I believe this helps to maintain quality.

Overall I certainly love Sanderson Farms Packaged Chicken and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

Teddi says :

This was my first Sanderson Farms chicken. I was a bit skeptical when cleaning the chicken to see more feathers than I have seen since we raised them ourselves.
    Then realized this chicken was weird. A whole chicken had no heart, no liver, half a gizzard and two necks. Guess it was a rubbernecking chicken. The chicken had a good flavor but am not sure if I will purchase another one due to the time spend in trying to defeather it. I finally just skinned the thing.

Sheila says :

re : This chicken is always packaged tightly and I believe this helps to maintain quality
    I bought the Sanderson’s boneless skinless breast tenderloin strips. I knew it had been awhile since I had purchased this brand, and didn’t really remember why. (I had been buying Tyson brand from Walmart, but bought these at Kroger because they don’t sell Tyson.) After opening the package of chicken strips and discovering it was spoiled, I remembered why I had started going to Walmart to buy my chicken. This was NOT the first time I had opened a package of Sanderson’s that was spoiled Never again

Joanna says :

I like the Sanderson Farms chicken, but every once in awhile I do have the same problem that you do regarding the feathers. I have found that soaking it cold salt water makes removing those feathers much easier. I have no idea what to say about the two necks. That’s just weird.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731011406810331/k2311a0131/1.31.11