Advance Auto Parts  » Cars  »
967 South Gloster Street, Tupelo, MS 38801
  • I love the fact that that Advance Auto Parts is able to bring parts to the customer at such a low price
  • I have never had a problem with not being able to receive a part that I needed in an efficient manner
  • In my opinion Advance Auto Parts is an amazing part store and I would highly recommend them to anyone

• by John

Advance Auto Parts is located in Tupelo, MS. Advance Auto Parts is a huge store and this store is always very organized which makes it easy to browse through. I have been buying parts from Advance Auto Parts for years and I can certainly say that this is a great place to buy car parts.

One really good thing that I’m amazed by at Advance Auto Parts are their prices.

I love the fact that that Advance Auto Parts is able to bring parts to the customer at such a low price.

I usually check the prices at several part stores if I need a car part and Advance Auto Parts usually always has the lowest price. Another thing that I love about Advance Auto Parts is the fact that they have a huge inventory of parts.

I have never had a problem with not being able to receive a part that I needed in an efficient manner. I love the fact that Advance Auto Parts is so reliable when it comes to get a car part because when I have a problem with a part I need to have it fixed as soon as possible.

Advance Auto Parts also has a lot of used car parts available. It ...

• Advance Auto Parts
      believe it’s a great benefit for them to offer used parts especially when there is something very expensive that needs replacing.

I have purchased several used parts from here and I have not been able to tell the difference. The technicians at Advance Auto Parts are very knowledgeable and they are always very informative especially when it comes to repairs.

Advance Auto Parts offers a warranty on most of their

parts. When it comes to replacing a part under warranty it’s very easy because all I have to do is bring the part to the store and they provide me with another one in no time.

The people at Advance Auto Parts are very friendly people and they love to have conversations with the customer. In my opinion Advance Auto Parts is an amazing part store and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 931011406800331/k2311a0131/1.31.11