Harvey Russell’s Auto World Car Lot  » Cars  »
1210 South Gloster Street, Tupelo, MS 38801
  • I have browsed through several different cars at this car lot and I believe it's a great place to go and purchase a used car
  • Harvey Russell's Auto World is a really big car lot and I love the fact that they have so many cars and trucks to choose from
  • In my opinion the cars at this car lot are reasonably priced considering the quality of the cars
  • I have viewed several cars at Harvey Russell's Auto World and they have all been of really good quality and I believe that they only sell the best cars
  • I believe that Harvey Russell's Auto World car lot is a very good car lot and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

Harvey Russell’s Auto World is a car lot that’s located in Tupelo, MS. Most of the cars that are sold here are used cars.

I have browsed through several different cars at this car lot and I believe it’s a great place to go and purchase a used car.

Harvey Russell’s Auto World is a really big car lot and I love the fact that they have so many cars and trucks to choose from.

I have viewed several cars at

this car lot and I love the fact that they have cars for many different price ranges.

Whether you are looking for a low priced car or a pricey vehicle I’m sure you’ll find whatever you’re looking for at Harvey Russell’s Auto World.

In my opinion the cars at this car lot are reasonably priced considering the quality of the cars.

I have viewed several cars at Harvey Russell’s Auto World and they have all been of really good quality and I ...

• believe that they only sell the best cars.

Even though most of the cars that are sold here are used Harvey Russell’s Auto World does service their vehicles for a time period after purchase.

They have a huge service area and the technicians works very hard.

It certainly has to be great to know that there is very good service at Harvey Russell’s Auto World when necessary.

Harvey Russell’s Auto World is a locally owned car lot but in my opinion

it’s run in a very professional way.

The staff at Harvey Russell’s Auto World is always very nice and I truly believe they want to service the customer in the best way possible.

I know several people that have purchased cars from Harvey Russell’s Auto World and they have had nothing but good things to say about this car lot.

I believe that Harvey Russell’s Auto World car lot is a very good car lot and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 931011406790331/k2311a0131/1.31.11