Stouffer’s Lasagna with meat and sauce  » Food  »
  • I have been eating Stouffer's Lasagna for about 3 years and I really love this lasagna
  • I love the fact that Stouffer's Lasagna is sold in microwavable trays because they are very fast to cook and they are perfect when you don't have much time to prepare a meal
  • When I purchase the small trays I pay 3 dollars and the larger trays they cost 10 dollars
  • Stouffer's Lasagna is priced higher than other similar brands of lasagna but I believe that it's well worth the price
  • Overall Stouffer's Lasagna is delicious in my opinion and I would certainly recommend this lasagna to anyone

• by John

I have been eating Stouffer’s Lasagna for about 3 years and I really love this lasagna. Stouffer’s Lasagna is sold in small microwavable containers but they are also available in large oven trays.

I love the fact that Stouffer’s Lasagna is sold in microwavable trays because they are very fast to cook and they are perfect when you don’t have much time to prepare a meal.

When I purchase the small trays I pay 3 dollars and the larger trays they cost 10 dollars.

Stouffer’s Lasagna is priced higher than other similar brands of lasagna but I believe that it’s well worth the price.

Stouffer’s Lasagna is very easy to cook and it doesn’t take long at all to finish.

It normally only takes about an hour when I put the Lasagna in the ...

• oven and this is a lot faster than making Lasagna from scratch.

Stouffer’s Lasagna has a really good taste and it certainly tastes as if it’s home made.

Although it’s frozen when it’s purchased after it’s cooked I’m certainly not able to tell that it was initially frozen.

Stouffer’s Lasagna is always very fresh and I have never had a problem with the quality of this product.

Stouffer’s Lasagna is packed with meat, sauce and pasta.

The sauce is really thick and flavorful and I believe that this certainly helps the overall taste of Stouffer’s Lasagna.

In my opinion Stouffer’s is great for any type of party because I don’t know of anyone that doesn’t enjoy eating Stouffer’s Lasagna.

Overall Stouffer’s Lasagna is delicious in my opinion and I would certainly recommend this lasagna to anyone.

Stouffer's Lasagna with meat and sauce

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731011406700331/k2311a0131/1.31.11