French’s Classic Yellow Mustard  » Food  »
  • I love French's Classic Yellow Mustard and it's certainly my most favorite brand of mustard
  • I have been eating French's Mustard for years and I have had a really good experience with it
  • French's Mustard is sold in several different sizes and I believe it's great to be able to choose from many different options
  • There are other brands of mustard that are cheaper than French's but I choose to go with French's mustard because I know that I am going to get what I pay for
  • Overall in my opinion French's Mustard is the best mustard that you can buy and I would certainly recommend this mustard to anyone

• by John

I love French’s Classic Yellow Mustard and it’s certainly my most favorite brand of mustard. I have been eating French’s Mustard for years and I have had a really good experience with it. French’s Mustard is sold in several different sizes and I believe it’s great to be able to choose from many different options.

Depending on the store that I go to I normally pay between 2 and 4

dollars for French’s Mustard. There are other brands of mustard that are cheaper than French’s but I choose to go with French’s mustard because I know that I am going to get what I pay for.

If it’s not French’s mustard in my opinion it’s not worth purchasing. French’s Mustard is sold in a very nicely designed bottle.

It has a no drip bottle and this makes sure that ...

• the mustard is always fresh and it also prevents the mustard from leaking. The French’s bottle makes distributing this mustard very easy.

Whenever I purchase French’s Mustard it always has the freshest quality. I have not had any problems out of this mustard.

French’s Mustard has a natural taste that I really love. French’s mustard in my opinion is not too tangy and it has the perfect mustard

taste.

I have tried several other brands of mustard and none of them provide the taste that I receive from French’s. The taste of French’s is always amazing whether you are using it on hamburger, hot dogs or other sandwiches.

I don’t know of anyone that doesn’t enjoy French’s Mustard. Overall in my opinion French’s Mustard is the best mustard that you can buy and I would certainly recommend this mustard to anyone.

Angie Miller says :

re : Overall in my opinion French’s Mustard is the best mustard that you can buy and I would certainly recommend this mustard to anyone
    I have tried a dozen or so different brands of mustard. And i keep going back to Frenchs Mustard. Its bold taste is the best mustard in the United States of America. I give Frenchs a perfect 10. Frenchs is the perfect brand of mustard.

Holli Berry says :

re : I love French’s Classic Yellow Mustard and it’s certainly my most favorite brand of mustard
    Frenched mustard is the best tasting mustard on he market. It doesn’t leave that tangy aftertaste like most mustards. My family always smiles because we got Frenched.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731011406690331/k2311a0131/1.31.11