Bates Tire Center Tire Shop
1.0
1401 Waterworks Road Columbus, MS 39701
  • I have only gone to Bates Tire Center on few occasions but I have not had a very good experience with this tire shop so I would not recommend going here
  • Bates Tire Center is located in a very old building and I was very disappointed when I noticed that there wasn't much space for parking
  • There are only a few workers and I believe that this causes the wait time to be very long
  • The customer service at Bates Tire Center is horrible in my opinion
  • I decided to find another shop that had my tire in stock because I don't believe it's necessary to have to wait for a tire to ship

• by John

I have only gone to Bates Tire Center on few occasions but I have not had a very good experience with this tire shop so I would not recommend going here. Bates Tire Center is located in a very old building and I was very disappointed when I noticed that there wasn’t much space for parking.

Due to there

being very small parking there were several cars parked behind each other and it was a big inconvenience.

One thing that I didn’t like about this shop is that it only has one service area.

There are only a few workers and I believe that this causes the wait time to be very long.

The customer service at Bates Tire Center is horrible in my opinion.

The workers in my opinion did not seem very friendly and they don’t operate in a professional way.

I certainly did not like the fact that I had to stand and wait for about 15 minutes before I was assisted.

Another thing that I noticed about Bates Tire Center is ...

• Bates Tire Center Tire Shop
      that they don’t have an official waiting area.

Customers usually have to just stand around and I don’t believe that this is good customer service.

One of the main issues that I noticed about them is that they have very few tires in stock.

I have gone to Bates Tire Center on several occasions to find out that

my tire size wasn’t in stock and it would have to be ordered.

I decided to find another shop that had my tire in stock because I don’t believe it’s necessary to have to wait for a tire to ship.

In my opinion Bates Tire Center does not provide a very good customer experience and I would not recommend this shop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 931011406640331/k2311a0131/1.31.11