Morrisons Hand and Body Moisture Care Dry Skin Lotion
  • Having tried Morrisons Hand and Body Moisturising Lotion, I thought I would give their Hand and Body Moisture Care a try
  • I like Morrisons Hand and Body Moisture Care Dry Skin Lotion so much that I'm now in a quandary as to which of the Morrisons moisturisers to buy as I think they are both great and at a cost of £1.45 each, I will have a difficult decision to make when I reach the personal hygiene section of Morrisons supermarket
  • If you are looking for an inexpensive moisturising lotion to use on a daily basis, then I would highly recommend Morrisons Hand and Body Moisture Care Dry Skin Lotion

• by Annabel Roy

Having tried Morrisons Hand and Body Moisturising Lotion, I thought I would give their Hand and Body Moisture Care a try. To be honest I did buy the Moisture Care by mistake originally. I thought I was buying another fragrance of the Moisturising Lotion and it wasn’t until I got home that I realised my mistake. However I haven’t been disappointed.

Morrisons Hand and Body Moisture Care Dry Skin Lotion comes in a yellow 400ml plastic bottle and has a blue flip top lid. It contains vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5 and it hydrates and replenishes. It has been especially formulated to leave the

skin feeling soft and replenished.

Having used Morrisons Hand and Body Moisturising Lotion and been very pleased with the results (previous review), I didn’t think that anything else would come up to the same standard. However I was wrong. Morrisons Hand and Body Moisture Care Dry Skin Lotion has surpassed all my expectations.

With it’s mild but pleasant fragrance, it doesn’t interfere with any other fragrances I may wish to use. It feels fresh and soft on my skin and is absorbed very quickly leaving my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I use the lotion predominantly on my arms and legs as these ...

• are the areas of my body that are most affected by dry skin. I have found by using Morrisons Hand and Body Care Dry Skin Lotion on a daily basis, my skin stays soft and smooth and all signs of dry skin are now a thing of the past.

The large 400ml bottle is easy to handle and the flip top lid does not get all sticky and gooey like some other makes I have used. It’s sunshine yellow body and it’s navy blue flip to lid make this bottle sit well on any bathroom shelf and looks as good as the more

expensive products.

I like Morrisons Hand and Body Moisture Care Dry Skin Lotion so much that I’m now in a quandary as to which of the Morrisons moisturisers to buy as I think they are both great and at a cost of £1.45 each, I will have a difficult decision to make when I reach the personal hygiene section of Morrisons supermarket.

If you are looking for an inexpensive moisturising lotion to use on a daily basis, then I would highly recommend Morrisons Hand and Body Moisture Care Dry Skin Lotion. At £1.45 a 400ml bottle you can’t really go wrong, so give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131011406540231/k2311a0131/1.31.11