Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill  » Housewares  »
  • The Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill is a really amazing grill and it has worked wonderful
  • I purchased the Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill for 60 dollars and I'm very glad that I decided to purchase it
  • I love being able to use the Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill whenever I like and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to have the ability to be able to grill at anytime
  • I love the design of the Delonghi BG24 grill
  • I would highly recommend this grill to anyone

• by John

The Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill is a really amazing grill and it has worked wonderful. I have only owned this grill for about a month but I have not had any problems out of it.

I purchased the Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill for 60 dollars and I’m very glad that I decided to purchase it.

anyone that wants to have the ability to be able to grill at anytime.

I love the design of the Delonghi BG24 grill.

The top for the grill is clear and I love being able to view whatever I’m cooking without having to repeatedly remove the cover.

I love the design on the drip pan on this grill, it makes sure that any grease stays away from the cooking surface and it’s very easy to dispose of.

...

• This grill includes a very simple thermostat and it’s very easy to adjust.

The thermostat has a wide range of temperatures available so all I have to do is set it to the correct temperature depending on whatever I’m cooking.

This grill heats up very fast and I love the way that the entire cooking surface maintains the same temperature.

This grill is made out of very heavy thick material so I believe it’s very durable.

When it comes to cleaning the Delonghi BG24 I love the fact that it’s very easy and it doesn’t take much time.

The cooking surface on the Delonghi BG24 is non-stick and this is a great benefit to this grill in my opinion because I don’t have to struggle when it comes to cleaning this grill.

Overall the Delonghi BG24 grill has worked perfectly and I have not had any problems with it.

I would highly recommend this grill to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5331011406460231/k2311a0131/1.31.11