Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I paid 140 dollars for this vacuum and although I believe it was somewhat expensive I am glad that I decided to purchase it
  • The Hoover Floormate works very well but I love the weight on this vacuum
  • Some vacuums have trouble with grout lines so in my opinion this is a really good benefit for this vacuum
  • I would highly recommend this vacuum to anyone

• by John

The Hoover Floormate is a vacuum that washes and dries hard floors. I purchased this vacuum over 6 months ago and it’s still working very good. I paid 140 dollars for this vacuum and although I believe it was somewhat expensive I am glad that I decided to purchase it.

The Hoover Floormate works very well but I love the weight on this vacuum. The Hoover Floormate is very easy to maneuver and carry around because it

is so light weight.

I was truly amazed by how light weight this vacuum was because it looks like it’s heavy. I love the design of the handle on the Hoover Floormate and I believe it makes gripping very easy on the hands.

The handle can also fold and I love this because it makes it so much easier to store the vacuum away. The Hoover Floormate performs very well when it comes to cleaning hard floors.

...

• I love the fact that the Hoover Floormate both cleans and dries because this certainly in my opinion makes floor cleaning so much easier. This vacuum has a 32 ounce water tank and this is a lot bigger than some other vacuums.

This brush scrubs and removes the toughest material and I love the fact that it cleans without damaging or scratching my floor. The brushes are made out of very soft material compared to similar vacuums

that I have used so I’m certainly not concerned about it causing floor damage.

Unlike other similar vacuums that I have used I love the fact that the Hoover FloorMate even cleans well within grout lines. Some vacuums have trouble with grout lines so in my opinion this is a really good benefit for this vacuum.

Overall the Hoover Floormate has worked perfectly and I have not had any problems with it. I would highly recommend this vacuum to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5331011406370231/k2311a0131/1.31.11