AoA Audio Extractor Software Application  » Software  »
  • The interface is very simple in design, yet it has that professional look about it and doesn’t come across as one of those software applications that were developed in someone’s garage and uploaded on the internet in an informal way

• by alexd187

There seems to be a software application for just about anything I need to do and I usually find one if I search hard enough.

The latest application I needed to carry out was download a music video and then convert it into mp3 format, as there are certain rare tracks which are not sold anymore as the album copies just aren’t printed anymore. So, I had to find a way to extract audio from a music video of one of these rare tracks that aren’t available for sale anymore

and fortunately it came in the form of AoA Audio Extractor (the basic version), which is a free download of 8.75 Megabytes. All the well that it turned out to be useful as I hate downloading applications that turn out to be nothing but malware and adware infested.

Now, the basic version which I use was an easy install and it works exactly the way I want it to as the three output formats of the extracted audio are mp3, WAV and AC3. MP3 is good enough for me as ...

• it is the general preferred format in which I store all my music on my system.

The interface is very simple in design, yet it has that professional look about it and doesn’t come across as one of those software applications that were developed in someone’s garage and uploaded on the internet in an informal way. It works cleanly without any bugs and even converts .flv extension video files (which implies that most video formats are supported).

The quality of the output MP3 file I have found to depend on the

quality of the sound from the video, but with a range of 64kbps to 320kbps, I can turn any quality of sound into something I can be proud of.

The output file path is created in a folder named ‘MyAudio’, in the C drive, but I usually specify it to appear on the desktop, which is easier for me.

It is also quite fast in extracting the audio, with average times of about a minute and a half when I am extracting audio from standard .flv video files of about five minutes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3030011406170131/k2311a0130/1.30.11