Tata WiFi  » Internet  »
Jayanagar 4th block, Bangalore, India
  • Still i was okay with the speed, my main problem was the internet connection suddenly disconnects and again i have to start the connection

• by loky

I stay in a decent area in Bangalore and the place is filled with many techies. I purchased a internet service for my daily activities. I purchased Tata wifi internet connection in the month of November of 2010 which was available in good price and easy to install.

The first day i experienced bit difficulty with the speed. But later it was good and as i was new to home internet i

did not notice any draw backs with that internet provider.

The price was affordable(rs. 999) and unlimited download and upload.

After a couple of months i got serious in my job and started internet services soon. My job includes uploading and downloading the various files and content.

Now, this is the time i started feeling irritated. I read the reader’s manual and found that the speed what they promised ...

• me is something high.

Still i was okay with the speed, my main problem was the internet connection suddenly disconnects and again i have to start the connection. I complained to the company and all i got in return was a phone call saying that the network connectivity was poor in the area i live.

It was not a big problem when i was using internet for reading mails, chat, Google search

etc,. But when i seriously started working, i mean download and uploading the content, this internet service started irritating me.

many times i didn’t sleep to check that the internet works properly to download 55 mb content. It was really hectic job to use tata wifi internet connection.

Promised no more to use this product again. But if you want to check your mails and search online content this is not a bad one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2130011406150131/k2311a0130/1.30.11