Meguiar’s G7164 Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cars  »
  • I just recently started using Meguiar's G7164 Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner but my experience with it has been great
  • In my opinion the price is fairly cheap considering the size of the container
  • I believe that this is great because it can certainly save you a lot of time
  • Meguiar's G7164 works very good and I certainly have to say that it's the best car wash shampoo that I've used
  • Overall Meguiar's G7164 Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner is great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I just recently started using Meguiar’s G7164 Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner but my experience with it has been great. I have been very proud of the results that I have received from this product.

I purchase Meguiar’s G7164 in a 64 oz bottle for 15 dollars.

In my opinion the price is fairly cheap considering the size of the container.

It only takes a very small

amount of this product to work.

I loved the fact that Meguiar’s G7164 is a shampoo and conditioner combined into one.

I believe that this is great because it can certainly save you a lot of time.

Meguiar’s G7164 works very good and I certainly have to say that it’s the best car wash shampoo that I’ve used.

When using this product I don’t have to be concerned ...

• about streaks because this product fully cleans and I love this because it makes car washing so much easier.

When using Meguiar’s G7164 it creates a really thick foam and I believe this helps it to work so well when it comes to cleaning.

From my experience using this product I can certainly say that it easily washes away even the toughest dirt and build up.

After using Meguiar’s G7164 it

provides a very noticeable shine to my car.

The shine that I receive when using Meguiar’s G7164 is always very sparkly and I am always very amazed by this.

I have not noticed this in any other product and I certainly believe that this product brings out the full paint detail.

Overall Meguiar’s G7164 Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner is great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 930011406100131/k2311a0130/1.30.11