Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges
  • I believe that the price is reasonable for these sponges because there are others that cost more but they don't work as well as these
  • These Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges hold up to almost anything and I love the fact that one sponge lasts for a very long time
  • The Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges are very thick and I believe this is one of the main reasons they work so good
  • Overall these Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges have worked well for me and I would certainly recommend them to anyone

• by John

I have been using Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges for a very long time and I have not had any issues with them. These sponges are sold in most retail stores and I normally pay about 14 dollars for a pack of 15.

I believe that the price is reasonable for these sponges because there are others that cost more but they don’t work as well

as these.

These Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges hold up to almost anything and I love the fact that one sponge lasts for a very long time.

The Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges are very thick and I believe this is one of the main reasons they work so good.

These sponges have a soft side for washing but they also have a tougher side for scrubbing.

...

• I love this because they are sort of like two in one and I love the fact that I only have to use one sponge.

The scrubbing side of the sponge is very tough and I have been able to use it for cleaning even the toughest of material.

I was amazed by how well the Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge worked while cleaning heavily cooked on

grease from my oven.

These sponges also work very well for bathroom cleaning, it’s great that I am able to use these sponges for so many different things.

These sponges are very easy to use and they work so much better than other sponges that I have used.

Overall these Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges have worked well for me and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330011406050131/k2311a0130/1.30.11