Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer  » Housewares  »
  • I'm the type of person that prefers not to iron so I decided to purchase the Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer and it has certainly made things a lot easier
  • The Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer also includes wheels and I love this feature because they certainly make it very easy when it comes to moving the steamer from one place to another
  • Overall the Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer has been amazing and I would certainly recommend this steamer to anyone

• by John

I purchased the Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer over a year ago and it has worked perfectly. I’m the type of person that prefers not to iron so I decided to purchase the Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer and it has certainly made things a lot easier.

I purchased this fabric steamer for 40 dollars and I am proud that I decided to purchase it.

This was one of the cheaper steamers that I viewed so I didn’t expect it

to do so good of a job.

This steamer is very easy to use and it took hardly no time for me to get used to it.

I loved the fact that there were very detailed instructions included with this steamer and that made getting used to it a lot easier also.

The Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer is designed very well and it seems like it’s going to last for a while.

It’s built out of very thick plastic ...

• so it seems like it’s very durable.

The Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer also includes wheels and I love this feature because they certainly make it very easy when it comes to moving the steamer from one place to another.

I love the handle on the Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer because the handle has grooves which makes it very easy to grip and use the steamer.

The Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer works very well and I have

not had any performance issues with this products.

I was amazed by how much steam the Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer makes.

The steamer gets rid of wrinkles almost instantly and it’s still running as good as it was when I first purchased it.

This steamer works great on t-shirts and I love the fact that it easily removes wrinkles from jeans.

Overall the Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer has been amazing and I would certainly recommend this steamer to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330011406040131/k2311a0130/1.30.11