Windex Outdoor All-in-One Glass Cleaning Tool  » Housewares  »
  • It has worked a lot better than I expected and I have enjoyed using it
  • I paid 16 dollars for the Windex Outdoor Cleaning Tool and I don't believe that is expensive at all considering the amount of time and hassle that I have saved by using this product
  • I love the fact that this tool gives me the ability to reach windows that are very high without having to hassle around with a ladder
  • The pole handle gives me the ability to spray the solution while standing on the ground and I believe that this is a really good feature
  • Overall the Windex Outdoor Cleaning Tool has been great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I purchased the Windex Outdoor Cleaning Tool because I was looking for an easier way to clean my outdoor windows. It has worked a lot better than I expected and I have enjoyed using it.

I paid 16 dollars for the Windex Outdoor Cleaning Tool and I don’t believe that is expensive at all considering the amount of time and hassle that I have saved by using this product.

The tool comes with a 4 ft handle along with cleaning pads.

I love the fact that this tool gives me the ability to reach windows that are very high without having to hassle around with a ladder.

I am truly amazed by this product because it has cut my window cleaning time in half.

The pole handle gives me the ability to spray the solution while standing on ...

• the ground and I believe that this is a really good feature.

The Windex Outdoor Cleaning Tool is very light weight and it’s easy to carry around.

The handle is very easy to grip and I have not had any problems with it slipping.

The window cleaning pads that are included with the Windex Outdoor Cleaning Tool are very high quality and they work very well.

I have

not had any problems with streaks and they certainly leave my windows sparkling clean.

One pad goes a very long way and it’s a great benefit to not have to replace them regularly.

I really love the Windex Outdoor All-in-One Glass Cleaning Tool and I am very proud that I decided to purchase it.

Overall the Windex Outdoor Cleaning Tool has been great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

Windex Outdoor All-in-One Glass Cleaning Tool

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330011405990131/k2311a0130/1.30.11