Apple iPod nano 16 GB
  • I love the fact that the device has so many capabilities because it certainly means that I don't have to carry as many devices around as I used to
  • I rarely use this device for taking pictures or recording videos so this is not a big problem for me but it may be a problem for someone that plans on using it mainly for that purpose
  • Overall the Apple iPod nano has worked very well and I would certainly recommend this device to anyone

• by John

I have owned the Apple iPod nano for about a year now and overall it’s been great. The Apple iPod nano is like a MP3 player, video player and camera all built into one. I love the fact that the device has so many capabilities because it certainly means that I don’t have to carry as many devices around as I used to.

The software on the iPod nano is very easy to use and it’s designed in a way that allows the user to be able to find anything that they’re looking for. The Apple iPod Nano came

with easy to follow instructions and also a manual so I was able to easily learn how to use this device.

I love the design of the Ipod nano and I love the fact that it’s very small. The size of this device makes it very easy to carry around and I’m even able to fit it into my pocket.

The buttons on the Apple iPod nano are spaced very far a part which makes pressing them very easy. Even though the display on the Apple iPod nano is somewhat small it has worked wonderful.

I really love ...

• how clear the screen is and it works great no matter what type of light you’re in. I have the 16 GB iPod nano and I have been able to store as much as I needed onto the device.

The audio on this device is very clear and I certainly don’t have any problems with the quality of the audio. I mainly use it for storing music but I have also used it for videos.

It’s was very easy to sync the Apple iPod nano with my computer and I was amazed at the fact that I didn’t even

have to install any software to get it to work. If there was one small criticism that I have about the iPod nano it would be the camera.

When recording videos and pictures the quality of them are not as good as I would have expected. I rarely use this device for taking pictures or recording videos so this is not a big problem for me but it may be a problem for someone that plans on using it mainly for that purpose.

Overall the Apple iPod nano has worked very well and I would certainly recommend this device to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1630011405920131/k2311a0130/1.30.11