V-Tech CS5111 Cordless Landline Phone  » Housewares  »
  • At the time I paid about 20 dollars for this phone and it was one of the cheaper phone available so I didn't expect a lot out of it
  • The V-Tech CS511 cordless phone is a very light weight phone and it's not very thick which makes it very easy to grip in my opinion
  • I have used similar phones that don't have this benefit so I believe that it's a great addition to this phone
  • I love the fact that this phone picks up even when I'm outdoors and this has been very convenient
  • Overall the V-Tech CS511 cordless phone has been great and I have had a really good experience with it

• by John

I use the V-Tech CS511 cordless phone inside my home and although it’s not a very advanced phone it has worked well. I purchased this phone about 2 years ago and I have not had any major problems with it. At the time I paid about 20 dollars for this phone and it was one of the cheaper phone available so I didn’t expect a lot out of it.

The V-Tech

CS511 cordless phone is a very light weight phone and it’s not very thick which makes it very easy to grip in my opinion. The base for the V-Tech CS511 is also very small so I would certainly suggest it to anyone that maybe has a small desk and needs a phone that doesn’t require much space.

This phone has caller ID and contact storage. One thing that’s a great benefit to the V-Tech CS511 in my opinion is the fact that it has a lighted screen.

I have used similar phones that don’t have this benefit so I believe that it’s a great addition to this phone. The V-Tech CS511 cordless phone picks up a really good signal when it’s away from it’s base.

I love the fact that this phone picks up even when I’m outdoors and this has been very ...

• V-Tech CS5111 Cordless Landline Phone
      convenient. One unique thing that I love about the V-Tech CS511 that I have not found in any other phone is that it has the ability to personalize the ring tones.

I believe that the ability to personalize the ring tone is great and I was totally amazed by this initially because I had not experienced another phone with this feature at the time. If there was one small criticism that I

would have about this cordless phone it would be that the battery tends to need charging a lot more than it used to.

I believe that this is somewhat expected from any phone after so much usage so I don’t consider it to be a big problem. Overall the V-Tech CS511 cordless phone has been great and I have had a really good experience with it.

I would recommend this phone to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330011405900131/k2311a0130/1.30.11