Meguiar’s G-12024 Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Spray  » Cars  »
  • This tire shine is very easy to apply and I love the bottle that it's in
  • One thing that I have also noticed from my experience using Meguiar's Hot Shine Tire Spray is that it lasts very long after it's applied
  • The solution for Meguiar's Hot Shine Tire Spray is very thick and I believe this causes the water to roll off the tires
  • Overall Meguiar's Hot Shine Tire Spray has worked great for me and I would recommend it to anyone

• by John

Meguiar’s Hot Shine Tire Spray works very well and it’s the only tire shine product that I use. This tire shine is very easy to apply and I love the bottle that it’s in.

I love the fact that the distributor is adjustable which gives me the ability to distribute a small amount or a large amount of the solution.

Meguiar’s Hot Shine Tire Spray is sold in a

24 oz bottle and it costs me about 10 dollars but the price does vary depending on which store I go to.

I love the really nice shine that Meguiar’s Hot Shine Tire Spray gives to my tires.

I have used several other brands of tire shine and none of the others have the nice look or shine that I am able to get from Meguiar’s Hot Shine Tire Spray.

...

• One thing that I have also noticed from my experience using Meguiar’s Hot Shine Tire Spray is that it lasts very long after it’s applied.

One of the main things that I didn’t like about other tire shine was that it usually wears off after only days.

This product on occasions have lasted for weeks and that’s certainly a great benefit.

I love the fact that it

still has the shine even if my tires become wet.

The solution for Meguiar’s Hot Shine Tire Spray is very thick and I believe this causes the water to roll off the tires.

From my experience with Meguiar’s Hot Shine Tire Spray it not only lasts but it also prevent dust from accumulating onto tires.

Overall Meguiar’s Hot Shine Tire Spray has worked great for me and I would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 930011405890131/k2311a0130/1.30.11