HomeRight C800477 Auto Wash Stick
  • The Home Right C800477 is a car wash stick and in my opinion it makes car washing so much easier
  • I paid 20 dollars for the HomeRight C800477 Auto Wash Stick and I believe that's somewhat cheap compared to similar products
  • I have a really tall truck and that's one of the reasons that I decided to try this product
  • I love the fact that I don't have to do a lot of climbing now
  • Overall I have enjoyed using the HomeRight C800477 Auto Wash Stick and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

The Home Right C800477 is a car wash stick and in my opinion it makes car washing so much easier. I have been using this brush for about a month and I can certainly say that it takes a lot of difficulty out of car washing. The HomeRight C800477 Auto Wash Stick comes with a handle and a car washing mitt on the end of it.

I paid 20 dollars for the HomeRight C800477 Auto Wash Stick and I believe

that’s somewhat cheap compared to similar products. I have a really tall truck and that’s one of the reasons that I decided to try this product.

I would normally have to use a ladder to wash my truck but I’m very proud that I no longer have to use it. The HomeRight C800477 Auto Wash Stick extends to 48 inches and it makes washing the top of my truck very easy.

I love the fact that I don’t have ...

• to do a lot of climbing now. It nearly cuts my car washing time in half.

The Handle on the HomeRight C800477 is easy to grip which makes gripping the handle very easy even when it’s wet. The Mitt on on HomeRight C800477 Auto Wash Stick is very soft and thick.

I have noticed that the mitt holds a lot of soap and in my opinion this is great because it means that I don’t have to dip it in

the soap as much. I have also used this wash stick for other things other than car washing and it works very well.

I have also used it to wash the outside of my house and it cleans it really well. Although the mitt is soft it scrubs away tough built on dirt without much effort and I was truly amazed by it.

Overall I have enjoyed using the HomeRight C800477 Auto Wash Stick and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 930011405880131/k2311a0130/1.30.11