Meguiar’s X3002 Microfiber Car Wash Mitt  » Cars  »
  • I have been using this mitt a lot over a years period and I love the fact that it does start to tear apart like I have noticed with some others
  • The Meguiar's X3002 easily fits onto the hand and in my opinion it's a lot easier to use than a towel
  • Although the Meguiar's X3002 is very thick it is also very soft which I believe helps to make sure that it doesn't leave any small scratches after use
  • Overall the Meguiar's X3002 Microfiber Car Wash Mitt has worked wonderfully and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I purchased the Meguiar’s X3002 Car was mitt over a year ago and it has worked a lot better than I expected. I only paid about 5 dollars for this mitt and I truly believe that I have received my money’s worth and more from it.

This mitt is a lot cheaper than other similar brands that I have purchased.

The Meguiar’s X3002 Microfiber Car Wash Mitt is very tough and it lasts a

very long time.

I have been using this mitt a lot over a years period and I love the fact that it does start to tear apart like I have noticed with some others.

I truly believe that this mitt has saved me some money because I don’t have to purchase new car mitts on a regular basis like I used to.

The Meguiar’s X3002 easily fits onto the hand and in my ...

• opinion it’s a lot easier to use than a towel.

The mitt is very tight so I’m sure there won’t be any problems with it slipping off the hand no matter what size it is.

The reason that I decided to purchase this mitt is because I love the way that it’s designed.

Unlike similar mitts that I have used the Meguiar’s X3002 mitt is very thick which means that I cleans a lot

better.

When using this mitt I love the fact that I don’t have to be concerned about any streaks or about any dirt spots being left behind.

Although the Meguiar’s X3002 is very thick it is also very soft which I believe helps to make sure that it doesn’t leave any small scratches after use.

Overall the Meguiar’s X3002 Microfiber Car Wash Mitt has worked wonderfully and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 930011405870131/k2311a0130/1.30.11