Windows Mail Software  » Software  »
  • I have been using Windows Mail for a few months now and I believe that it is a really good program
  • I believe that Windows Mail is very convenient and it can certainly save time
  • I love the design of the Windows Mail software
  • Overall I believe that Windows Mail is a great program and I would certainly recommend this software to anyone

• by John

Windows Mail is an e-mail program that allows the user to send e-mails directly from their computer. I have been using Windows Mail for a few months now and I believe that it is a really good program.

Windows Mail was completely free and it’s included with Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.

I was amazed at how well Windows Mail works because since it was a free program I didn’t expect it to work so well.

I believe that Windows Mail is very convenient and it can certainly save time.

I love the design of the Windows Mail software.

Windows Mail is very simple which makes it easy to use and it has everything such as the in box and outbox laid out in a way that makes them very easy to access.

I was able to set up my yahoo e-mail account with Windows Mail and I love the fact that I am now ...

• able to receive my e-mails directly to my computer without having to sign into yahoo.

You have to set your e-mail address and password up for Windows Mail in order for it to operate.

It was so easy to get my e-mail account set up with Windows Mail.

There was a step by step guide that I went through that was very easy to follow and I was able to get everything set up in no time.

Windows

e-mail even gives the user the ability to set up multiple e-mail accounts and I believe that this would be great for anyone that has different e-mail accounts but they want to be able to go to one place to read them all.

Windows Mail always responds very fast and I certainly have not had any problems with this software going slow or freezing.

Overall I believe that Windows Mail is a great program and I would certainly recommend this software to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3030011405840131/k2311a0130/1.30.11