Doubletree Hotel Sonoma  » Hotels  »
1 Doubletree Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
  • I stayed at the hotel for 10days and was very pleased with my experience
  • I ordered ham and cheese omelet and I thought it was enough for 3people

• by Miss Hana Banana

I came to visit Sonoma Valley for Harmony festival in 2010. The company that I work for booked me a room at the Double Tree Hotel. The hotel itself was huge and all the rooms are big. Being a New Yorker, I am so used to tiny spaces, especially in hotel rooms.

You can just see the $200/night rooms in Manhattan are like a size of a closet. I stayed at the hotel for 10days and was very pleased with my experience. i stayed in a room with my coworker

with two queen-sized beds.

The room was big! It was very clean. The bed was comfortable and the service was great. There was a TV and a fridge in the room, but no microwave.

There was a window overlooking big land area full of trees. We ate here a lot. Cheese tortellini with artichoke and spinach became my favorite.

I had it about 7times for both lunch and dinner. It was so delicious. The tortellini was cooked perfectly is cream sauce, topped with artichokes and spinach.

I never had ...

• anything like it. I also tried their capellini with tomatoes and fresh veggies. It tasted good too but I had to ask for ectra parmesan cheese to add more flavor.

The breakfast portions were big. I ordered ham and cheese omelet and I thought it was enough for 3people. It came iwth toast and butter.

The restaurant was great, they had good wine and service was quick. Room service was awesome too. We order iver the phone and it came in less than 20mins.

We had packages delivered to

the hotel and the receptionist was very accomodating and helpful in turning over the deliveries to us. We received cupcakes from my coworkers birthday from her mom, and we got the box with no problems. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.

And one thing I can never forget? Double tree gives out cookies as welcome gifts to guests. I just found out every Doubletree hotel does this since I got one from the hotel in New York. I even asked for more cookies the next day and they gave me 5 big cookies!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 230011405770131/k2311a0130/1.30.11