Apple iPhone 4 16GB Black
  • Both phones were amazing in every single way
  • What I first noticed about the iPhone 4 was it's sleek design
  • Oh, and did I mention how much I LOVE the Apple App Store

• by kgonzalez02

I absolutely LOVE my iPhone 4 from Apple. This is my third iPhone that I have purchased and I could not be any happier. In the past I have had the iPhone 3G and the iPhone 3GS. Both phones were amazing in every single way. And now comes the iPhone 4 and it blows away the rest of the competition.

I had always been a huge fan of smart phones. In the past, I would usually

switch between iPhone and Blackberry between my two main cell phone brands. I would literally go back and forth every few months because I was so undecided.

But… the iPhone 4 finally came and it finally pushed me to stay with this phone for good (Of course, until the iPhone 5 comes out).

What I first noticed about the iPhone 4 was it’s sleek design. I loved the look and feel. The huge retina display and ...

• the simplicity of just one button.

The iPhone just does everything better than every other phone I’ve used. It does it simpler and quicker. It’s amazingly user friendly. No weird errors or glitches. When you want something to work on your phone, it works.

Oh, and did I mention how much I LOVE the Apple App Store? I can find literally ANY app for anything I want. I really like how it is split up into

categories so I can find what I want quickly. There’s a TON of free apps. I like that because… well, I’m a cheapo! But, just because apps aren’t free doesn’t mean you have to give up an arm and a leg for premium apps. A lot of the paid apps I’ve downloaded have only been 99 cents.

Conclusion… Well, haven’t you guessed it? The iPhone 4 is beyond amazing and I’d never switch to another cellular phone brand.

www.apple.com/iphone

bethheitzer36 says :

i love the apple iPhone 4 for easy stuff like playing games and listening to music but if i had a chose between a iPhone and an galaxy i would chose the galaxy in my understanding of my reasoning is that the first iPhone i got was a iPhone 3g but within the first couple months it was slow and not loading the pages on safari from all the data that i was using from playing apps and surfing the web for music. which i also tried downloading a music app. i was having trouble with iCloud taking to much data on my bill because you cant log off of it you can only delete the account so from buying 4GBs of data went up to 5GBs of data now i am up to 8GBs of data (or 10GBs of data for my family pack) so from getting a iPhone 4 to take the place of my 3g with a cross upgrade from at t the battery died on me and would not charge after one month of having the phone on black Friday and would not charge me trying all the chargers i had in my house and having to drive 54.04 miles to a apple store near me just for them to get me a new phone and tell me to wait 20 minutes for the next person to hear my comments on the phone in the end i got the same phone for 0.00 dollars with my 12 month if something happens im not paying warranty

Liza Amini says :

Wow, sounds like you had a harsh time with Apple. I had a similar problem where my iPhone was just super slow and would refuse to backup. It also failed to restore correctly when I tried to erase all data. This isn’t the same with all iPhones, but there are many cases of that happening. But i generally really like Apple products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3730011405740131/k2311a0130/1.30.11