Loreal So Soft Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • As I continued to use the product, I noticed my hair was shiney, full of bounce and just kept feeling softer
  • I now get many compliments on my hair--it is soft and I love how it feels when I move my head
  • I recommend Loreal So Soft shampoo to anyone

• by Julee
      My husband for years told me I had straw hair. I didn’t know what to do about it, I color my hair, bleach my hair, perm my hair and add the heat from blow dryers, curling irons and hot rollers and you have the perfect recipe for dry, brittle hair. Christmas of 2006, my mom bought me a bottle of Loreal So Soft Shampoo.

I washed my hair, tried the shampoo and immediately my hair felt soft!

As I continued to use the product, I noticed my hair was shiney, full of bounce and just kept feeling softer. I highlight my hair, blow it dry and roll it with hot rollers or a curling iron every day.

After using this product daily for three months, I went to ...

• the beauty salon. The stylist had just finished highlighting my hair and I asked if she could trim my hair.

She ran her fingers through my hair and said, “You really don’t need one. Your hair is very healthy.

” It was the first time I didn’t have split-ends and need a trim. I now get many compliments on my hair–it is soft and I

love how it feels when I move my head.

It is like shiney silk. My husband no longer tells me I have straw hair.

Instead, he tells me, “Your hair is fun and flirty!” I recommend Loreal So Soft shampoo to anyone. It is priced reasonably and can be purchased at any hair salon.

It’s an amber colored bottle. It will change your hair from the first time you use it!

Loreal So Soft Shampoo
    Rachel says :

re : I recommend Loreal So Soft shampoo to anyone
    May I know the specific type of Loreal Shampoo you use? And, where to buy it? Thanks.

Audrey says :

I use Loreal Total Repair 5, and you can get it at Target, Walmart, or Family Dollar stores.

Pradeep kr Patel says :

re : I recommend Loreal So Soft shampoo to anyone
    the product is not instant result shower but it is good to see after use of 4 or 5 days you can see the number of dead hairs or hair fall gonna decrease or the plus point you can see new hair are ready to grow

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312203140570431/k2311a0322/3.22.07