Ultimate Sports Nutrition Protein Mass Builder Supplement  » Health  »
  • After doing a lot of reading up about gaining muscle mass, I decided to take supplements because of an indication that I had to get in a lot of calories in order to gain weight while exercising with weights, and since that raw age of sixteen years, I have been through a number of protein mass builders, often stacking them with creatine monohydrate in order to have the energy to complete proper workouts, but I didn’t see much of a difference, except maybe for a couple of kilos gained, which I would then lose again in a very short space of time
  • It was a bit heavy on the pocket but I was willing to exchange quantity for quality so I had no problem paying $35
  • I took the strawberry flavor and it smelt great while in the packaging, but it’s not the best tasting protein shake I have had

• by alexd187

Now I am what you would call a real hard gainer when it comes to building muscle mass or even gaining weight of a different kind, having a really fast metabolism and I had been trying to put on weight ever since I was about sixteen years old, without much success.

couple of kilos gained, which I would then lose again in a very short space of time.

When I turned twenty two, I developed the idea that my body would respond a bit better to mass building supplementation, so I decided to give it one more try and it only be a matter of time before I got it right. After having used one 5kg, great tasting supplement, my going back to the shop to re-stock, only to find that that particular product was sold out, turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as I then went to another store and asked the expert for a recommendation. My weight gaining exploits would never be the same again, as I was convinced to eventually go home with a 5kg bucket of Mass Builder from Ultimate Sports ...

• Nutrition. It was a bit heavy on the pocket but I was willing to exchange quantity for quality so I had no problem paying $35. I was looking for something that builds muscle mass but also has creatine so that I didn’t have to buy anything else, but the expert recommended something else for pre-workout consumption and I blew him off because my pockets were now empty.

I took the strawberry flavor and it smelt great while in the packaging, but it’s not the best tasting protein shake I have had. Mixed with water (since it has milk solutes as well) it forms a thick, porridge-like liquid that I drink out of a big beer glass, and I mix it with a table spoon since I don’t have a blender. The taste is quite a challenge

but in my experience of ingestion, ‘medicine’ that tastes the worst works the best and it turned out to be the case with this mass builder supplement.

Along with eating a whole lot more than I usually did, as well as lifting furiously, it was great to have my friend’s sister exclaim that I have gained a bit of weight. ‘You are living well’, she said and that was followed with my father echoing the same sentiment. I decided to test this by visiting my grandparents and they really got into it, saying that I am ‘fresh’ and filling out.

I stopped using the supplement for about four months now, with the view of getting back to using it again, but the lean muscle mass still hasn’t disappeared, which makes this the best mass building supplement I have used yet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430011405690131/k2311a0130/1.30.11