Dyson DC25 All Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner  » Electronics  »
  • I like the way it moves so freely, you don’t have to go backwards and forwards to position it like the standard vacuum cleaner
  • I must admit I thought my old vacume was good but wow
  • I found that even though the Dyson was powerful it was still comparatively quiet, which I must say is a great feature
  • Overall I think the Dyson DC25 is a well built, sturdy and good quality vacuum cleaner
  • You get alot for the price (I paid £ 250) and I am sure I will have the Dyson DC25 for many years to come

• by oldbury

My old vacuum cleaner finally decided to give up on me, after 5 long and happy years! I needed a new one so I did a little research and came across the Dyson DC25 all floors upright vacuum cleaner.

What grabbed my attention to start with was the ball that’s used to give greater maneuverability. Its great and works like a charm for getting around small spaces and around my furniture.

The Dyson DC25 has a lock which fixes the cleaner in an upright position. This can be unlocked easily so you can put it in any position

you want. Its so easy to move and really does make a difference when hoovering your carpets. All you need to do is point it in any direction by simply twisting your wrist slightly. Its very simple to use and maneuver. I like the way it moves so freely, you don’t have to go backwards and forwards to position it like the standard vacuum cleaner.

The Dyson really does have alot of power. I must admit I thought my old vacume was good but wow! the Dyson DC25 really showed me what my carpets should be looking like.

My house ...

• has a total of 8 rooms, 7 of which have a carpet. After I went through all of the rooms the vacuum cleaner was completely full. With my old cleaner it was only ever half full, that proved to me how much suction the Dyson actually had. I found that even though the Dyson was powerful it was still comparatively quiet, which I must say is a great feature.

The handle can be removed and then extended which I found really useful for getting into the corners of the ceiling and removing those pesky spider webs.

On the downside I feel the Dyson DC25 is a little heavy. When cleaning or carrying the Dyson up the stairs this extra weight can prove awkward if not a little dangerous.

The extension cable is fairly small and on several occasions I have had to unplug the cleaner and find a new socket closer to where I am cleaning.

Overall I think the Dyson DC25 is a well built, sturdy and good quality vacuum cleaner. You get alot for the price (I paid £ 250) and I am sure I will have the Dyson DC25 for many years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1630011405680131/k2311a0130/1.30.11