L`oreal’s Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found the best way to apply it is to dab it on the face and neck after cleansing and moisturizing, then lightly blend while concentrating on my cheeks to minimize pores and under eyes to diminish those oh so shadowy circles
  • This is a product I highly recommend to every woman that wants her face to look smooth and soft whether or not she wears makeup

• by Bethany Harris

Typically, women wear makeup to look good and I am no exception. When it comes to the appearance of my face, I want to look flawless, but not “made up”, or overdone. Before applying foundation, the must have item I have been using for nearly nine months is L`oreal’s Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base.

Packaged in a one-half ounce glass jar, the fragrance free, creamy smooth, matte textured cream appears to be antique white in color but is colorless on the skin. I found the best way to apply it

is to dab it on the face and neck after cleansing and moisturizing, then lightly blend while concentrating on my cheeks to minimize pores and under eyes to diminish those oh so shadowy circles. It goes on silky smooth.

My face appears smoother, more toned and youthful. I sometimes wear it alone for a completely natural look with a bit of lip gloss and I am ready to go; (now that is something I never used to do!). When I am ready for a total look, I lightly apply mineral powder ...

• foundation with a large brush and complete eyes and lips. My look is soft and flawless. I feel like there is nothing on my skin.

Non-greasy and non-oily, the perfecting base does not clog my pores or irritate my skin. I can maintain the look all day and usually have to touch up with a little powder for shine only once. Before using L`oreal’s Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base, I was used to touching up with powder 2-3 times a day to minimize shine.

This light base washes away easily at

the end of the day. I could not ask for more, except maybe that it become available in a larger jar. But even though the packaging is small, the product goes a long way as a very small amount goes a long way.

This is a product I highly recommend to every woman that wants her face to look smooth and soft whether or not she wears makeup. L`oreal’s Perfecting Base is a wonderful makeup primer and very affordable at $10-$13 and can be found at most drugstores and super stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130011405670131/k2311a0130/1.30.11